Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm bored

That said, why haven't I posted in three months?

Well, this state of boredom is a recent development. Work was crazy for a good while. All five offices that we have were all having some sort of renovations done, major and minor, all right after the other. Makes life hard for the IT guy. Lots of cabling, and takedown/putbackup of systems for new walls, paint, flooring, etc.. So.... now that it is all done, I am bored. I haven't even had time to think in the last little while and now I'm sitting at my desk not doing much of anything. I have caught up on my webcomic reading though. I try to keep up with Penny Arcade and Least I Could Do. Now I'm looking for other things to fill my time in the office. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

ArrogantWorm said...

As a matter of fact, I've a few ideas comic-wise. Bob The Angry Flower, Something Positive....um, hrm. Filthy Lies. There's some interesting quizes floating 'round the web, or you could google 'riddles' and try to answer 'em. Or! You could glue a quarter to the floor and see how many people waste time trying to pick it up.